Tuesday 3 December 2013

Further aesthetics research - No Zine Patrick fry

RESEARCH - NO ZINE

After my crit one of my points on my notes was to research into No zine - Patrick Fry as the my work already reflects this aesthetic and i could take something from it.

I first had a look at his website i showcases all of his different double page spreads and zine booklet covers.


I took some images to show examples of the work i liked the most his work is really simplistic and the choices of colours work really well together.


I had already decided to create a hash tagged numbers on the front of my book so it was nice to have a look and see how these zines vary from my idea and how well they work .
I have chosen to have negative space on my double page spreads but i don't think i have utilised the space very well unlike this example here i will consider my layout more.









 I really like the vertical titles on this page i will experiment to achieve somthing that looks innovative for my booklets.



No comments:

Post a Comment