Wednesday 17 December 2014

Scarf Holder

Scarf Holder

I decided for the brief that i would produce a scarf holder for one of the Cari + Carl scarfs. After having a look at existing scarf holders. I decided to produce one with two semi circles so the scarf could feed through.

After placing the shape into illustrator i then copied it into the laser cutting programme called i then made sure the shape was a path so the machine new to cut it out.
I decided to print two similar sizes incase one was to small.
The negative of the shape
I tested the scarf holder with my scarf it worked well and i was pleased with the outcome of the smaller sized scarf holder. I next spray painted the scarf holder black i will test it with the cari+carl scarf when i come to the photography stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment