Saturday 29 November 2014

Vivienne Westwood - Primary Research

VIVIENNE WESTWOOD 

After having my cop tutorials i realised writing about Vivienne Westwood would be a good idea as there are a perfect example of slow fashion so gaining some primary information from someone who worked there would be very useful for my writing. 

A friend of mine gave me j.gallones email address and i sent her a quick email seeing if i could be put through to someone from marketing. I am still waiting to hear back at this stage and i am also preparing a list of questions to email over. I also think it will be beneficial to me to pop into a Vivienne Westwood store to see if i could speak to one of the staff members to see if i can get some information which might help me understand the brand better as a whole.


No comments:

Post a Comment