Wednesday 7 January 2015

Digital Branding

Cari+Carl

I decided to update some of the digital branding used for Cari + Carl. Using Facebook as an example.

Existing Facebook page-



Profile Picture -

I first began by designing  a profile picture for the Facebook by using the same colour scheme and then adding the logo on to the middle.
I chose grey so the image wasnt to plain on the Facebook page


Cover photo-


For the first upload i added a picture of the scarf inside of the cardboard box.


For the cover photo i used the cari + carl logo but in the reverse having the text black on white.


I didnt feel like it worked properly as a whole so change the image to one from the look book and had a full bleed image of the material.


I think it looks much more professional and high end.


I made the mockup into one large image so i was able to add it to a mockup screen.


 Web Presence-

I am really pleased with the newer Facebook page although the old one was similar i feel my revised version is more contemporary. 




No comments:

Post a Comment