Friday 2 January 2015

Packaging

Packaging 

For the packaging for the brief i order a large sheet of corrugated card from postpak. Unfortunately when i received  my parcel it was a sample which was tiny and i was unable to get the card i wanted. Luckily on ordering this card i had also ordered a small pop up brown cardboard box as a backup which was thankfully delivered.

This is the net i had designed had my card of come its minimal and the lid sits on top and goes over the front.

This is the box that had come from postpak -


Due to how much i wanted to hold the products and other printed collateral in a small cardboard box i decided to speak to Amber to see what she thought, although i wasn't going to use my net she advised me to use the box if its appropriate. 

Although i could of produced a box using my net on white or black card it wouldn't of been the same. I think the box sent form postpak works perfectly it gives the brand a contemporary yet unique feel. Im pleased i decided to use it and i feel as though the minimal vinyl helps it work well with the other collateral. 





No comments:

Post a Comment