Friday 10 May 2013

Peer Feedback from Final Crit

PEER FEEDBACK

For our COP hand in we were put in groups of four this was so two people would stay and look at the other pairs final publication & essay while the other pair looked at their blogs then vice versa. My group was bobby Jones , Abi Nelson  & Emily hodge. 


My feedback was done by Abi & Emily :-

Context- They gave me tick for excellent. The comments they gave me where that i used a timeline whih was historical , technology - adverts ect. Cultural is shown by the change of views of the jeans.

Synthesis- They gave me a tick for very good. Rough feel/typefaces show awareness of Levis starting as working mens clothing.

Analysis-  Tick for Very good - Evaluated on the blog new & old.

Research- Excellent tick - Primary research , categorised/organised , shows understanding.

Communication- Very good - To much text on couple of pages the way it is neatly packaged/stock/ bringing choices show your opinion and speak highly of Levis.

Additional comments- Your pocket is beautiful , lovely font/colour scheme.

I was so pleased with my peer feedback , i wasn't sure what would get written down but the comments that were left made sense i agreed that there was to much text on some pages which i have stated in my evaluation this is something i would later change or apply to another brief. I felt the peer feedback crit was a really good idea the work me and Bobby looked at of Abis & Emilys was of a very high standard as well and it was nice to give some positive feedback to the other pair.

No comments:

Post a Comment